Purpose of this Blog...

You may have noticed that not all books are equal in capturing children's imaginations and in cultivating those innocent, tender souls. My goal is to help you find the ones that do!
(Painting by Mary Cassatt: "Mrs Cassatt Reading to her Grandchildren" -1888)




Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MORE CHRISTMAS IN SILHOUETTE

On with my "40 Books for 40 Days" CHRISTMAS BOOK LIST...
I think I'll let these books speak for themselves!  Enjoy Jan Pienkowski's gorgeous silhouette art from THE FIRST CHRISTMAS and THE FIRST NOEL.




The First Christmas by Jan Pienkowski.












Also by Jan Pienkowski:
The First Noel: A Christmas Carousel

 

Book opens to make a beautiful centerpiece for your  table!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I think I could seriously break the bank if I went into a bookstore and just decided to buy all the children's books that I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Thank goodness for our local library.
    But there are always some books I want to own - especially Christmas books. :)

    ReplyDelete