Purpose of this Blog...

You may have noticed that not all books are equal in capturing children's imaginations and in cultivating those innocent, tender souls. My goal is to help you find the ones that do!
(Painting by Mary Cassatt: "Mrs Cassatt Reading to her Grandchildren" -1888)




Tuesday, November 24, 2015

One Thousand Facebook Followers? Kindred Spirits!

Wow, yesterday my Good Books For Young Souls Facebook Page hit 1,000 "likes"!  I realize that many of you who follow my blog, follow me on Facebook as well - so thank you!  And thanks to all you Facebook followers who've made it over here to the blog, and take time to read my posts!

To celebrate, I'm planning some fun giveaways.  Watch Facebook for updates!

Nice to know there are so many "Kindred Spirits" out there in Facebookland who enjoy children's books as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment